Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey
140 Allen Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Sponsored by Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of New Jersey in collaboration with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and the UMDNJ-Center for Continuing and Outreach Education.
This free mock oral preparatory exam program will be tailored to your actual case list previously submitted, giving you a unique environment to gain valuable practice in a setting that mimics the actual exam. Attendees will have three 30:00 mock oral sessions. Our distinguished team of board-certified examiners from OB/GYN subspecialties including Urogynecology, Gynecologic Oncology,Maternal Fetal Medicine, and Reproductive Endocrinology will provide a real-world setting plus the critical feedback and coaching to help best prepare you for the oral boards using your own cases.
|Attending physicians should submit their case lists in PDF format by Friday, October 12, 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fourth year residents do not need to submit.
To view the full conference agenda, click here (pdf format.)
This activity is designed to help OB/GYN board candidates prepare for oral examinations and case preparation as well as assist them in understanding the examination process.
By participating in this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Prepare for oral examinations and case preparations.
- Describe the examination process including a comprehensive overview of the logistics of the oral board certification exam and the testing environment.
- Restate the structure of the examination including the three content areas of obstetrics, gynecology and office practice.
- Discuss the case list including incorporating practical suggestions for mastering one’s case lists and recall common pitfalls to avoid.
- Experience a simulated, “mock” environment to practice in the setting of an oral examination.
- Incorporate feedback regarding performance on the mock oral examination and summarize the critical content areas that should be reviewed prior to sitting for the official examination.
PROGRAM CHAIR AND ACTIVITY DIRECTOR
Richard T. Scott, Jr., MD, FACOG, HCLD
Founding Partner, Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey
Professor and Division Director of Reproductive Endocrinology
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences
University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
|THE FOLLOWING DATES have been CANCELLED
||Thursday, October 25, 2012
Monday, November 12, 2012
If you would like to be notified when new course dates have been scheduled,
please click here.
Course Information: Contact CCOE at 973-972-0076 or email@example.com.
Registration: Call 973-972-4267or 800-227-4852 (outside of NJ).
UMDNJ reserves the right to modify
the program contents, faculty, and
program activities, and reserves
the right to cancel the program if
HOW TO CANCEL REGISTRATION:
Click here to go to the registration portal. Click "Log in" and enter your user name (email address) and password. Select "current schedule" on the top menu, and select “cancel registration.”
If you require special arrangements to attend this activity, please contact UMDNJ-Center for Continuing and Outreach Education at 973-972-0076 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Brochure (.pdf format)